tisdag 16 november 2010

Only 4 weeks left in California...

So the time is passing by fast, doesn't it? At least it seems like that sometimes. 4 months has almost passed since I came back here to L.A or O.C to be more exact. It sounds like a long time when you think about it, but it really isn't.

To sum up my year here I have to say that it's definitely been one of the best years of my life, yes it's true it feels like that. Because I feel that I haven't been this happy for such a long period of time in my life as I have been while being here. And that's what I'm gonna remember when I go back, and maybe falls into a minor "depression" No, we shouldn't say that, but it might happen if it's to boring. I came here to chase my dream, acting. But what I found wasn't exactly a career, beacuse it's hard, especially when you're not an american citizen and also to begin a career from basically nothing, or very little to something major is not really something you do in a years time. But what has been so great is all the ppl that I've met and gotten to know, and also that I feel that I've evolved and grown so much as a person. And that is invaluable! I know I wrote a similar post recently so I shouldn't go in to it that much deeper.

Although, a part of me is starting to long to go back home. I don't know if it's mentally because I know that it's soon or because my friend's are there. Probably both, and because I feel that I need that "solitude", "stability" and "security" that might not exist in the same matter here. Even if I would have no problem living here, if all of my friends were here too! And I'm eager to start the Theatre School, if I get accepted that is. Which I really hope I do, then I'll have 3 awesome years ahead of me! We'll have to see what happens, I promise to keep you guys updated!

I'm also longing for the Swedish guys! Ha ha, yes, there's a huge difference in guys here and in Sweden. Now, if I may have the right to be shallow for a moment. I'm talking about the looks. Yes, I love the blonde, well dressed and preppy guy, that's kinda rare here. And I know that I'm gonna be so overwhelmed when I go out, maybe not just to the clubs, but just walking down the streets of Gothenburg or anywhere for that matter, because I'm gonna see these gorgeous guys a lot! I can't wait. But that doesn't mean that anyone of them are gonna be mine. That hasn't happen for the last 3,5 years, so why should it happen now? Ha ha, I guess I'll just have to have faith and hope that someday, somewhere he's waiting for me, and when he does I'll know and I'll feel it. I believe that "love at first sight" exists, and I'm gonna find it! Even if it's gonna take me a while!

OK, I'm gonna have to fix my B-day present for Charlie now, she's going away to teach Pole Dancing, and I'm gonna take the time while she's gone to finish it! So when she comes home again she's gonna get it! I hope she likes it!

Take care!

//Frieda K*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar